Looking to improve your business’ presence in the world of social media? Join us for an instructive seminar with Heidi Lawrence on Wednesday, February 8th from 5:30pm – 7:00pm. This event is free for all members, so don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
1) The Big 3 – The differences between LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
2) Statistics on Social Media – Who uses it, When they use it, and How they use it
3) What does it all mean? Can I continue to ignore it?
4) How to use Social Media – Resources & Tools and Constant Contact
5) How to incorporate Social Media outlets into Marketing Campaigns
Our special seminar will be led by Heidi Lawrence, founder of Modern Marketing. Heidi is a seasoned marketing professional with over 10 years of experience in her field. After graduating from LaSalle University in Philadelphia, PA with a degree in Communication, she spent several years working with both small, locally-owned companies as well as large, national organizations.
Heidi then founded Modern Marketing, which handles numerous services, including: email marketing, social media strategies, branding and literature design, special projects, and event planning. Heidi is an active member in the Longmont, Colorado Chamber of Commerce and works closely with small business owners from various industries to provide effective and affordable marketing solutions.
Please RSVP to: Frances.Krack@premiermembers.org or 303.657.7267.
The event will be held at our Boulder Branch, located at 5495 Arapahoe Ave in Boulder, CO. We look forward to seeing you there!